Join licensed foster parents, kinship caregivers, CPAs, tribal partners, community organizations as they meet DCYF’s new Caregiver Recruitment and Retention Team!
The virtual event will be held on Zoom on Tuesday, March 30 from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
The meeting will feature:
- A key message from DCYF Leadership
- Meeting the Alliance’s Caregiver Retention Education and Support (CaRES) Team
- Meeting the new Caregiver Recruitment and Retention Team
- Targeted Recruitment Specialist for each Region
- Recruitment and Retention Program Supervisor
- Retention and Support Program Manager
- Fun and interactive activities
- Polls & Information (feedback)
- Q & A’s if time allows
We are looking forward to connecting with those who support our children, youth, and families.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.