We support the adult educators who care for and teach young children in Washington State.
Washington has qualified, and competitively compensated educators across all early learning settings to help children reach their potential and to eliminate race and income as predictors of school readiness.
Provide a DCYF comprehensive framework and delivering of services for PD that includes adult learning and workforce development to ensure improved outcomes for children, youth and the adults who provide education and services.
What’s New: Updates & Popular Pages
- COVID-19 Toolkits are being distributed to early learning and child care providers across the state.
- Looking for ways to use the COVID-19 toolkit contents in your classroom? Join April’s webinar: Exploring the COVID-19 Toolkit. More info and registration.
- Looking for Participants for the Community-Based Training Pilot! Is it you? Learn more and apply!
- Want to learn more about the Community-Based Training Model? Review the community engagement report or read the full update on this work.
- Viewing trainings in MERIT just got easier!
- Professional Development Plans (PDP’s): Watch the Webinar or Review the PDP Q&A.
- Training Modifications in Response to COVID-19: English | Spanish | Somali