We support the adult educators who care for and teach young children in Washington State.
Washington has qualified, and competitively compensated educators across all early learning settings to help children reach their potential and to eliminate race and income as predictors of school readiness.
Provide a DCYF comprehensive framework and delivering of services for PD that includes adult learning and workforce development to ensure improved outcomes for children, youth and the adults who provide education and services.
Updates & Popular Pages
- Outdoor Nature Based Providers: The Nature-Based Learning Competencies are now available! Stay tuned for more information about this tool: subscribe to our newsletters for upcoming learning opportunities around this resource.
- State-Approved Trainer Resources:
- State-Approved Trainer Webinar Series: Delivering Live Virtual Training, Hybrid Trainings in a Virtual World, and Are Your Participants Learning? Check out the series and register!
- Read the Latest Information for Trainers: Growing the Workforce Newsletter.
- PACE Updates:
- We’d love to hear your voice! The PD team is committed to having the public and stakeholders engage and contribute to our work. Learn more and get involved!
- See what’s in store for 2022: DCYF’s Early Learning Agenda.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Requirement: Learn how to record the requirement in MERIT.