We support the adult educators who care for and teach young children in Washington State.
Washington has qualified, and competitively compensated educators across all early learning settings to help children reach their potential and to eliminate race and income as predictors of school readiness.
Provide a DCYF comprehensive framework and delivering of services for PD that includes adult learning and workforce development to ensure improved outcomes for children, youth and the adults who provide education and services.
Updates & Popular Pages
- September Webinar: New MERIT Qualifications Dashboard | Tuesday, September 21 at 6 pm. Register here.
- Seminario de web en septiembre: El nuevo panel de calificaciones en MERIT | Martes, 21 de septiembre a las 6 pm. Registrar aquí.
- Early learning providers have multiple ways to meet their licensing education requirements. Learn more about these options: Education and Equivalent Options Publication.
- CPR/First Aid Resources: CPR/First Aid Training Acceptance and Verification for Licensed Child Care Providers
- Community-Based Training Model, now known as PACE!
- State-Approved Trainers: A new webinar series is available to help keep you updated on changes to the program and offer resources. Series will be offered in English and Spanish. Check it out and register.
- Training Modifications in Response to COVID-19