The federal government requires ESIT to collect information about infants and toddlers, their families and resources in the early intervention system.
ESIT DMS Environments
ESIT has two environments for contractors to use:
- The live system (production environment)
The production environment is where official data entry occurs for children who are enrolled in ESIT. This system is not for practice or training.
- The training environment
The training environment includes sample data for new users to practice and become familiar with the system.
Both systems require a user name and password. Users who need access should first contact their own agency and/or local lead agency representative.
DMS Enhancement Project
- Kickoff Webinar for Data Entry and Intake Coordinators
- Kickoff Webinar for LLAs
- Kickoff Webinar for FRCs and Service Providers
- Kickoff Webinar for School District Managers and Special Educator Contacts
The ESIT Data Team is committed to providing quarterly updates on the DMS Enhancement Project to our partners and stakeholders. These meetings are open to all DMS Users and present an opportunity for you to provide feedback and ask questions about our new Data Management System.
Click the hyperlink to register for the respective conference:
Training and Technical Support
ESIT DMS Known Issues
Training Guides and Exercises
- Training guide
- Administrator's training guide
- Accurate Entry of Referrals into the Data Management System
- Reactivation of Child Records in the Management System
- Substitute Family Resources Coordinators and the Data Management System
There are three ways to seek technical support for DMS:
- Contact the ESIT Help Desk using the secure email within DMS.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 1.866.482.4325; option 9, then option 2