We are excited to announce the implementation of a new Learning Management System (LMS) coming in 2023!
DCYF’s New Training Site (which will be renamed later), will be a place to find training, complete training, manage training and conference/special events, and apply to become a state-approved trainer.
DCYF’s New Training Site will have features that will help our learners, training organizations and trainers access and navigate with ease. Some key features include:
- Automated alerts and notifications
- Simplified trainer application process
- Easier training search by topic, location, and more
- Blended and collaborative learning options, including integration with Zoom
- Centralized learning materials and eLearning content library
- Improved navigation and accessibility for all users
- Language customization - users will be able to translate the site into multiple languages when this feature becomes available in the future
We’re taking a user-centered approach to help transition to the new training site. During each step of the way, we will be working closely with our audiences to learn from them, in order to offer the best support. We’d love your feedback!
There will be several ways to provide input:
- User-centered testing and feedback sessions - more on this coming soon!
- Renaming the new training site - more on this coming soon!
If you’re interested in these efforts, email Marlene White.
DCYF's New Training Site will replace the current LMS, DCYFtraining.com.
Child Care Providers
Child care providers will be able to find training for in-service hours AND complete online trainings on DCYF's New Training Site when it launches in the new year, 2023.
Trainers will access the new training site to list training, track completions, manage rosters, and connect to their training organization. It is also how new trainers can become state-approved trainers.
Training organizations will now be able to submit their curricula for approval, and manage their state-approved trainers in the new training site.
DCYF’s New Training Site will launch in the new year, in early 2023.
Child Care Providers
Child care providers will start using the new system in spring 2023.
Trainers & Training Organizations
Trainers & Training Organizations will have access to the new training site beginning winter in 2022.
- Child Care Providers: will use this site to search for and take training.
- Trainers: will use this site to list training, track completions, manage rosters, and connect to their training organization. It is also how new trainers can become state-approved trainer.
- Training Organizations: will be able to manage their State-Approved Trainers in the new training site.
- DCYF Early Learning Teams & Staff: will use this site to manage the trainings and analyze training delivery data.
We’re taking a user-centered approach to transition to the new training site. During each step, we will work closely with those who will be using this new system to learn how to best support our users.
If you’re interested in getting involved and providing feedback, email Marlene White.