The ECEAP Coaching Toolkit is for Early Achievers coaches who support ECEAP classrooms.
Coach Orientation Webinars
Coach Orientation is now available through the Schoology onboarding platform. Log-in credentials for Schoology were emailed to coaches.
For questions or assistance accessing Schoology, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Coach Handouts and Forms
Monthly Coach Webinars
Coaches must participate in ongoing Early Achievers coach webinars, trainings and meetings provided by DCYF, Child Care Aware of WA, and UW-Cultivate Learning. Coaches document their attendance at the live webinar, or date they viewed the recording in their WELS Activity Log.
- Monthly Coach Webinar by UW Cultivate Learning (required)
- Second Thursday of the month from 3:00-4:30 (Sept-June)
- Monthly Field Staff Webinar by Child Care Aware of WA (optional)
- Fourth Thursday of the month from 3:00-4:30
- Monthly DCYF ECEAP Coach Check-In (optional)
- First Friday of the month from 1:00-2:00 (Sept-June)
Details and registration links to the above webinars can be found in the ECEAP Reminders & Links.
Coach Educator Community Interface (CECI)
Coaches use CECI to complete activities as part of the Early Achievers participation and quality improvement process, and to access coaching resources, professional development opportunities and provide virtual coaching support to staff as needed. Email email@example.com to get connected to CECI.