To access current information, check back regularly. You can find updates on the WA CAP webpage, featuring:
- Contact information – for questions, comments, concerns
- WA CAP Distribution List – sign up to receive the latest portal information
- Project Schedule – stay informed of project milestones
- Q&A – others may have the same question
- Racial Equity & Social Justice – our pro-equity approach to this work
- Child Placing Agencies – our monthly meeting link
New Home Study
- There are changes within the family, e.g., divorce, someone new moves into the home, a medical condition, or significant change affecting the caregiver's ability to care for children.
- A child's needs or characteristics for adoption are significantly different from a previously approved Home Study.
- Families have previously adopted a child and are adopting another child outside the recommendations on the previous Home Study.
- The local court requires an update.
Foster Parents and Kinship Caregivers
Child Placing Agencies (CPAs)
Some CPA staff are participating in Sprint testing and are providing feedback to the WA CAP team. Additionally, anyone can provide feedback and suggestions, or their concerns, by emailing email@example.com. Input is constantly being received, considered and reviewed. All ideas will be forwarded to the appropriate group(s).
If you have questions, would like to provide a comment, or would like more information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We strive to answer every question or comment that is submitted, but please know that due to volume, your question may not be answered directly. However, it will be recorded, submitted to the appropriate person/workgroup, and may be used in future Q and A posts.