The Licensed Center Advisory Subcommittee of the Early Learning Advisory Council was created in 2017 within the Department of Early Learning (now Department of Children, Youth, and Families).
This committee is tasked with providing input on licensing and subsidy rules and regulations. Members are representatives of licensed child care centers and Washington's regional, racial, and cultural diversity. Members, serve two year terms that end June 30th of the second year. This group plans to meet in person quarterly.
February 12, 2019, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
**This meeting was cancelled due to inclement weather.**
May 14, 2019
Seattle Airport Marriott
3201 S 176th St, Seattle, WA 98188
- Current Secretaries’ List
- Ground Rules, Principles, and Racial Equity Questions
- Template and Example for Other Crimes
- Federal Language Regarding Categories of Disqualifying Crimes
- Comparisons of Current and Proposed Secretaries' Lists
- Proposed Secretary's List - April 2019
- Secretary's List Workgroup Meeting #1 Notes
- Template of Proposed DCYF Secretary's List of Crimes and Other Crimes 4-19-19
August 12, 2019 9:00am - 4:00pm
Oxford Suites Spokane
115 W North River Dr, Spokane, WA 99201
November 12, 2019 Location TBA
February 20, 2018
May 15, 2018
August 13, 2018
November 20, 2018
Join the Committee
We are currently recruiting members from the following regions (region map): Central, North Central, Olympic-Kitsap Peninsulas, Southwest and Southeast.
If you are interested, complete the Licensed Center Advisory Committee Application.