Prior to Taking Training:
- Be sure you have a STARS ID. Need a STARS ID? Get one when you register in MERIT.
- Be sure you have your employment records current in MERIT – including roles.
- Be sure you add an end date to any employment you are no longer with.
The following are available to complete the electronic Attendance System Training:
- In-Person - this option has been cancelled until further notice due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Self-Paced | Workbook
All training is available in English, Spanish and Somali.
Licensed providers: You likely have a DCYF Training account. If you have ever completed the required safe sleep training, this is where you accessed it.
Forgot your username or password? Click "forgot username or password" to reset your information.
If you don't have a username or password, you will need to create and account.
Create an account:
- Click "I am a new student and need a username and password". You will need an email address and your STARS ID.
- Need a STARS ID? Get a STARS ID when you register in MERIT.
Due to the COVID-19 virus, all in-person trainings are suspended until further notice.
If you have further questions about training delivery, please email email@example.com.
Self-Paced | Workbook
Request a Workbook
Note: the contact information is to request a self-paced workbook only.
Technical Assistance Visit
In Person Technical Assistance visits are currently unavailable due to the COVID-19 outbreak and social distancing measures put in place.
Currently, you can receive Technical Assistance in the following ways:
- Virtual Meeting
- Video-call Meeting
- Phone Meeting
To request Technical Assistance fill out the EAS Technical Assistance Request Form
If you have further questions about Virtual or Phone Technical Assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org.