Every child and family in Washington has access to an anti-racist welcoming early learning setting that provides high-quality, responsive services so that they may thrive.
Early Achievers builds upon the foundation of quality early care and education to support ongoing improvement for educators in Washington state so they can offer meaningful early learning experiences that honor diversity, equity and inclusion for each child and their family.
- We honor the strengths and contributions of early learning professionals, and recognize that there are many ways to demonstrate quality.
- We provide resources and supports in ways that advance equity and quality.
- We work with communities to co-design system improvements.
- We work to increase transparency and accountability for DCYF and its implementing partners.
- We work to break down systemic and institutionalized racism and strive to advance anti-racist policy.
Early Achievers Impact Videos
Sign up for updates or access your subscriber preferences: