The Washington State Department of Children, Youth, and Families continues to provide services to the Forks community as the agency searches for a new office location.
The DCYF Forks office closed to the public in mid-August as it neared the end of its lease. Prior to the end of the lease, the agency spent months searching for an alternative.
DCYF is committed to finding a new Forks office location and reopening to the public.
In the meantime, staff continue to work in the area to serve families and are accessible:
• To reach the office clerk, call 360-203-1640
• To reach a caseworker, call their cell phone
• To fax the office, dial 360-417-1440
• For TTY, dial 1-800-833-6388
• To report suspected child abuse or neglect or access services, call toll-free at 1-866-764.2233 or 1-800-562-5624