To store current birth parents or legal guardians name, address and phone number and emergency contact information for all children in out-of-home care, in case of a disaster or emergency.
- The assigned child welfare caseworker is responsible for ensuring birth parents or legal guardians of children placed in out-of-home care have the following information documented in the information management system:
- Emergency Contact Name; Recommend One In-State and One Out-of-State Contact
- Current Address for Birth Parent/Legal Guardian and Emergency Contact Persons
- Current Phone Numbers for Birth Parent/Legal Guardian and Emergency Contact Persons, as applicable.
- The child welfare caseworker is responsible for reviewing and updating this information as change occurs and at a minimum annually.